I have worked with enterprise content management systems including SDL Web (formally SDL Tridion) since 2008, having consulted on, designed and built integrated solutions for global brands such as Schneider Electric, Wells Fargo, Lexus, Toyota, Alitalia, Kaiser Permanente, Universal Orlando, Adidas, Reebok, GE and PerkinElmer.
I’ve worked with versions of SDL Tridion and SDL Web from R5.2 through to the current release, SDL Web 8.5.
Throughout my career I have worked with a wide range of technologies, specializing in the .NET framework and C#. I’ve undertaken many integration projects between CMS platforms and other back-office systems, to expose rich interfaces and provide up-most customer experience.
Over the years I’ve built up excellent team working, communication and organisational skills combined with problem solving ability.
I have experience across all aspects of the software development life-cycle; utilizing both traditional and agile approaches to architect solutions. I have architected many global enterprise customer’s digital solutions, facilitating teams, users, and customers across the world.
- First Class Degree from The University of Liverpool, with Honors
- ASP.Net application development, including C#, MVC and Web API
- Java, including Spring MVC
- SDL Tridion/SDL Web implementations, including design, architecture, consulting, development, and upgrades from version R5.2 to current release
- SDL Tridion/SDL Web features, frameworks & modules, including DD4T, SDL DXA, Translation Management, Workflow, Event System and Core Service
- SQL and NoSQL Databases, including SQL Server
- Cloud platforms, including Azure and AWS Cloud
US States Visited